Many critics of gold and silver like to point out that investment guru, Warren Buffett disdained gold for its lack of utility as a form of investment. In my opinion, I find it strange that many people tend to follow what he preached or wrote. Firstly you need to understand that Warren Buffett is one of the richest men on earth and he is definitely not obliged to reveal the details of his wealth to the rest of the world. Nobody can accurately pin down his amount of assets and the various forms of investments he held.
No, I am not saying that Warren Buffett is hiding any things from the public but the matter of fact is that wealth is a personal thing and you don’t reveal something so personal to the public.
One of the greatest fears of the rich is losing their wealth. This is understandable as very few people can take the blow of losing their hard-earned wealth accumulated over years of hard work. It is this fear that drive the rich to seek safe haven to protect their wealth from the risks in the financial system and store their wealth in precious metals. In fact, gold was reincorporated into the financial system only recently by institutional investors in the western world. Henceforth, for many investors, the understanding of gold and silver ownership as a form of wealth preservation is still at infancy stage.
If you are buying physical gold and silver, always make it a point to look for the largest and the more reputable dealers. For international and domestic investors seeking a safe haven for their precious metals, BullionStar’s “My Vault Storage” offers a convenient, end-to-end solution for the purchase, sale, storage, and delivery of an assortment of bullion products.
Bullion investors assume a considerable amount of risk keeping even a moderate amount of bullion in uninsured storage solutions. Also, the fact that there is more “paper” Gold or Silver in circulation than there are backing of physical precious metals increases the risk of defaults on the commodity exchanges.
By engaging the services of some of the top secure storage facilities in Singapore, one of the safest countries in the world, and with easy to use online system, BullionStar is able to address these concerns with “My Vault Storage”. BullionStar provides the maximum level of security for your wealth by minimizing physical, economic and political risks to your precious metal holdings.
In short, “My Vault” offers you:
– Allocated bullion – no paper promises
– Insured bullion – no risk for you
– Easy-to-use trading interface online
– Buy, sell, or withdraw at any time
– Minimum of two years free storage
– Ownership certificate of physical bullion
– No reporting requirements or ties to foreign governments
BullionStar and My Vault Storage present you stable solutions in uncertain times.
Recently, BullionStar is also releasing some new bullion products. Be one of the first to get your hands on the new Australian Lunar Series 2016 – Year of the Monkey Gold and Silver Coins! These coins are perfect for investment, as a gift or as a beautiful addition to your collection!
- The 9th coin of the popular Lunar Series features a monkey perched on a branch of a peach tree, symbolizing longevity and immortality.
- Those born in the year of the Monkey are said to be witty and intelligent.
- The coin is delivered in its original coin capsule.
- The coin is legal tender at AUD 100.
- The 2016 Lunar Series of gold coins comes in varying weights. We also have the following weights in stock: 1/20 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz and 2 oz.
- The 1 oz Lunar silver coin has a limited yearly mintage of 300,000 coins and has therefore become a highly sought after collector’s coin.
- We managed to secure a mere 300 coins and may not be able to replenish stocks when sold out.
- First ordered, first served! Act now if you would like to get hold of these coins!
- The mintage of the coins in other weights for the Silver Lunar Series 2016 is delayed due to unprecedented demand as reported by the Perth Mint.
SG Wealth Builder